Friday, April 07, 2006

Dylan.

I don't even watch the show myself. 'Cept when I'm at the gym with the TVs in front of me. They have like, CTV (dkfddfg), MuchMusic (gdgdfgdff, they act like they're MTV and play rap videos all morning :X; at night MM seems to play more rock stuff), TSN (like ESPN in the states, logo looks the same, but sports sux anyway), and Global (ugh).

Anywho, Sportscenter/re just happens to be on. I can't take my eyes away. That 're' situated where there should be a more, say, phonetic spelling. It hurts sometimes. To watch. But, you know, I'm on the east coast, and like Toronto, I think I'm New York sometimes. No, I am New York. Because I work out. Well, I'm not as big and burly as New York, though. I'm also lacking in the "1 Million Tall Buildings" department. But you know how it goes. I do have lots of traffic jams, though. Ha, Matt Good, what a guy, huh? But those aren't the lyrics. And it's time for pancakes.

Sincerely,
Ray

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, what a fucking guy.

I know, I'll watch whatever is on, too.

And I pretty much think the "re" spelling is for the frenchies and the micks. which is pretty much encapsulated in miss Beck. those forces pretty much converge in her.

I'm going to see him, you know. The master. he's playing an acoustic concert here in Nanaimo.
Now that you're out of the states maybe you'll get a chance to see him live. you can go with Lora and all her whore friends.

you are pretty much New York to me, which is sad, eh.

but I guess that's how goes, how it rolls, on the west coast. really is a beautiful place though. These sprawling surburban neighbourhoods with the shoreline views and the mountains overhead...If I wasn't such a depresso case I'd really be happy here..

course with Halifax the downtown is probably what kicks my ass, here. ours suck. s.

-Dylan

8:16 PM  
Blogger sfdlf said...

No, mg's been drinking Halifax hatorade since I've gotten here. Or something.

12:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matt good is hatorade. much like dylan. dylan has decided i'm a whore now. :(

-Lora

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home