Tuesday, January 24, 2006

only the further

im sitting in a dark white room
i swear to god im not lying
im totally serious about this
its a damn dark white room
totally serious
its not some stupid metaphor
because im sitting in a dark white room
i grabbed another cd because i didnt want to wear out the one before
but these songs are already worn out
i can feel the pencils and pens and stacks of papers
the writing and the reading
theyre wearing me out
im totally serious about this
im so worn out, babe
and then everyday i open a book and out come the words all of them
to dress me in ink and shame
for all the writing i should be doing
for all the writing im not doing
im totally serious about this
this isnt metaphors i swear
ive never been more scared in my life, babe
theyre all coming after me
they want my head
literally
why cant i just give them my heart
i swear to god this is real
i want to, i swear

okaybacktostudying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home